Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My day today!

This is the story of my day.

7:15 I wake up and push the snooze button ignoring the fact that i have school at 8:00

7:24 I am abruptly woken up again to rush out of bed and push the snooze button again.

7:28 I finally decide to overcome my temporal desires and wake up and go eat a big bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and to my disapproval, i run out of my orange peach mango juice.

7:35 -7:45 This area is censored

7:45 After being all dressed in my scrubs(i have work after school) i gather all of my stuff and pack a couple energy bars for my 4 hours of studying in the library after my first class.

7:55 I get up from resting my eyes on the couch before i go to school

8:00 The usual parking lot where i park is full so I have to go find a newer more further away spot... grr...

8:05 I finally find a spot and get out of my car to freeze in the burning cold weather.

8:10-8:50 I get to my class and start thawing out, we study the life of Christ and all about the pharisees and a couple miracles that Christ did.

9:00 i get to the library to start my 4 hour study

9:50 i wake up from an unexpected nap that had overtaken me

10:00-12:15 I study the amazingness which is the brain and all of the gyri and sulci that you could ever imagine to know!

12:15-12:45 i work on writing my blog!

12:45 I go to the cougar eat place and grab me a couple slices of pizza to eat and also a sobe to drink

13:00-13:50 I get to class, eat my food, sit by a friend and play freecell the entire class.(stats is boring!!!)

14:00-14:50 I get to my BOM class and study about the promised land which Lehi and his family had just arrived.

15:00-15:50 i get to my chem class and have a great time learning about different chemical reactions.(i like the precipitation reactions, they are cool!)

16:00-present I go to work. Not much here, just some gallbladders, placentas, blood, CSF. i played alot of Kid Icarus though and that was pretty fun! i had planned on starting to read the LOTR series today, but that didnt work out very well when Casen convinced me that nintendo was better. I had a great dinner when my best friend brought me a chicken wrap( i think thats what it was...) it was good and then we talked about life for about 20 mins. And now Rob just got here so it is time to go home!!!

The end(of this post)

No comments: