Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Incipience

Hello. My name is Nate and this is my blog.

Many people have been asking me about my blog, and when it is going to be completed. To them I have a lot to say. There is a lot that goes into the art of blog writing. There is the initial decision to create a blog, which involves becoming willing to share your deepest and darkest of feelings and thoughts, with the rest of the world. Then there is the thought process of what you are going to share with them. Then there is the actual writing of the blog, in which I dedicate this blog to. In this step there are thousands of processes to go through before you can finish… maybe millions even… this is my blog.

The sinoatrial node slowly throbs as it pulses its electrical current throughout the right atrium of my heart, thrusting the oxygen-depleted blood into the right ventrical chamber. Oxygen is then Deffused into the blood through the pulmonary circulation, providing the life supporting feul which biosynthesizes ATP. The ATP then charges the actin and myosin filiments.

Long before any of this, the cerebral cortex paired with the substancia nigra releases exitatory electrical impules to the inhibiting striatum which releases the hold the medial pallidum has on the VA nucleus stored deep within the thalamus. The VA nucleus then floods the premotor cortex with waves of signals signaling for the want of muscle movement. The motor cortex is then activated sending hundreds of thousands of action potentials down the motor pathway, through the spinal cord, out the spinal roots, into the arms, and through the figures activating the release of ATP onto the muscles continuously contracting and flexing my figures causing them to type this blog.